The Public Health Department reported 10 active Covid cases in Woodson County as of Monday. There is real concern that this number will continue to increase over the next week or so due to Thanksgiving activities. As always, be safe out there!
The following is the Covid report for Tuesday.
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
South School HQS-2 TTS-0 HQBS-0 TTSBS-0 PCB-1
High School HQS-1 TTS-1 HQBS- 0 TTSBS-1 PCB-1
Non-Building HQBS- 0 TTSBS-0 PCB-0
- HQS=Home Quarantined Students
- TTS=Test to Stay Students
- HQBS=Home Quarantined Building Staff
- TTSBS=Test to Stay Building Staff
- PCB=Positive Cases Building
- NR=No Report